Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Black Lips Blood Clot


"200 Million Thousand" by The Black Lips was released today, and is available at iTunes. I've had the pleasure of having a preview copy of this album for a while, and I must say that it truly gets better with each listen. My philosophy is that an album that takes a little work, and a lot of listens to get into, will ultimately have longevity in your collection in the long run. I intend to go back to this one for a while to come. This is the kinda thing that helps hash be so enjoyable.

"The Drop I Hold" by The Black Lips

Download via YSI or zShare


Black Lips music available at iTunes.

CLICK HERE to go to home page and full list of track postings.

1 comment:

Steph said...

Get tickets to The Black Lips secret gig in London tonight here!

http://www.wegottickets.com/sct/TD7V6f4sve