Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Call in 'gay' to work day.


I've called in 'drunk' to work. And I'm also a big believer that if you call in 'sick' for two days in a row, it's more believable. Supporters against California's Prop 8 are being encouraged to call in sick on December 10th. So plan ahead, in the event you need to get a haircut, check out at the sassy cashier line at Urban Outfitters, or go antiquing tomorrow. Seriously, as one of my married friends put it recently, "If they want to suffer the same eternal damnation of marriage just like the rest of us do, so be it." I've always thought that the term homophobic was dumb. It should be 'homo-intolerant', and 'lactose-phobic'. Gay marriage doesn't scare me, the perils of too much milk in the stomach does. Check out some gay songs below.

"I Know, I Know, I Know" by Tegan and Sara

Download "I Know, I Know, I Know" here

"There Is A Place In Hell For Me & My Friends" by Morrissey

Download "There Is A Place In Hell..." here

Buy Tegan and Sara, Morrissey songs at iTunes and Amazon.

No comments: