Thursday, October 14, 2010

Vampire Weekday


If you like vampire tv shows, novels, movies, I may just look at you like you just told me you're a registered sex offender. With every judgement, there is an exception, and my exception is this Swedish masterpiece.

My "I think Vampire shows and movies are dumb" segue leads me to the soundtrack for "Vampire Diaries"...which is some ridiculous looking show on The CW Network, or something like that? The soundtrack features songs from Bat For Lashes, Placebo covering Kate Bush, Goldfrapp, and The Gorillaz. It also features the song below, by The Silversun Pickups. Vampy, and charecteristically fuzzy, check out "Currency of Love" below. Have I mentioned that Chris Guanlao is an amazing, Animal from the Muppets-like drummer?

"Currency of Love" by The Silversun Pickups

Download via YSI or zShare

The "Vampire Diaries" soundtrack is available at Amazon.

CLICK HERE for front page and full track postings.

No comments: