Thursday, February 19, 2009

More? Or Dudley Moore?


Hollywood Mon Amour, is a project of Nouvelle Vague's Marc Collin. This release is very similar to what Nouvelle Vague has done, with yesteryear's contemporary songs. This self-titled release is an interpretation of 80's heavy soundtrack hits. Hearing 'Arthur's Theme' reminds me of being a small lad, and hearing this track faintly played from my Mother's alarm clock radio. I kinda feel that this record gets repetitive pretty easily, but check it out as some of the guest vocalists include Jenny Lewis, Skye from Morcheeba, and Nadeah Miranda from Nouvelle Vague.
Download via YSI or zShare

"Arthur's Theme" by Hollywood Mon Amour


Hollywood, Mon Amour album available here from Amazon.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

diggin this cut AND this photo

Anonymous said...

Hey, thanks Gaston! Thanks for visiting, and please come back often. R.I.P. Dudley Moore.

Anonymous said...

Nice track! I've never heard this one before but love the original so I had to check it out.

Ah, Muppets & Dudley. Two wonderful things.

Anonymous said...

Thanks, Lisa! They just don't make Hollywood stars like Dudley Moore any more!