Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Mistaken Identity


A few years ago, I was at a snobby party in West Hollywood. Anyone who knows me, knows I have a pension to speak loud, even whilst attempting to 'whisper'. Well, a minor celebrity was a few feet away, and I attempted to 'whisper' to everyone in my company that, "Look over there! It's Dermot Mulroney!" Yes, of Young Guns and chick movies fame. Well, more embarrassing than the person I'm talking about hearing me, is that the minor celebrity in question was actually someone else. Dylan McDermott, of...I can't readily name anything he was in right now, stopped his conversation, and seemingly the record scratched and everyone at the party stopped to look at us to hear Dylan McDermott proclaim, "Um...actually, I'm Dylan McDermott...not Dermot Mulroney." Hence, I yell, 'Dylan-Mc-Dermott Mulroney!' whenever I see either of them on television or film. Check out 'Vitamin C' by CAN.

"Vitamin C" by CAN



Download "Vitamin C" here

No comments: